A completely renovated hotel, personally managed by its owners of long hotel experience.
Situated in a quiet and central position, it offers Italian cuisine as well as traditional local dishes; buffet breakfast.
The hotel offers also special tasting menus with local specialities, and a gala candlelit dinner.
The hotel has two floors plus an attic, and 33 comfortable rooms which are furnished in the Alpine style and are all fitted with bathroom, hairdryer, telephone, colour TV (sat), small safe-deposit box and several have balconies.
The hotel offers also a new hall/reception, Viennese-style restaurant, sitting room, bar, reading room, TV room, lift, heated ski and boots deposit, small equipped playground for children, car park.
The hotel participates in an entertainment programme drawn up by the local consortium, offering torch-light walks, guided excursions, game watching, etc. Moreover, evening entertainment in hotel. Wellness area with swimmingpool and NEW WHIRLPOOL OPEN AIR MOUNTAIN VIEW.
Dogs are allowed.
VAL DI SOLE OPPORTUNITY June 19th - September 18th 2016
These are all the great opportunities that this card has to offer:
• unlimited access on over 10 cable lifts, chairlifts and gondola lifts in Val di Sole; At the beginning and at the end of the summer season, this service will be partially guaranteed with however at least 1 lift open in each of the following areas: Folgarida-Marilleva-Daolasa, Peio and Passo Tonale.
• unlimited access on extra-urban and urban buses, in the entire Trentino region, that are managed by the Trentino Trasporti Esercizio company;
• unlimited access on the local Trento-Malé-Marilleva 900 train;
• unlimited access to the TRAIN+BIKE service;
• unlimited access to the Bike-Bus service in Val di Sole and to Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo;
• admission to important museums in Trentino, castles, forts, nature attractions and all museums and historical sites in Val di Sole;
• access to the Pejo and Rabbi Thermal Spa Centres and other thermal centres in Trentino to sample the mineral spring water;
• a 10% discount on dairy products purchased at dairy producers in Val di Sole and a sampling of local products
in numerous Trentino wineries;
• a 30% discount on the lifts in Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo.